The Red Sea is very diverse and so there are different routes and route combinations that are possible on a liveaboard.
Which route is right for you depends on a few things, such as your diving experience or what you expect underwater. Other factors, such as the right choice of travel period, can play an important role in finding the right liveaboard matching your expectations!
There are routes that are more relaxed and maybe good for you, especially if you have less experience or prefer relaxed dives. Maybe you are looking for some excitement, action and thrill? Some dives that go deeper and might even in the hope of meeting a Shark? Or should it rather be dolphins, which often accompany our tours?
Basically, as a rule of thumb or even prescribed by the Egyptian legislature:
Under 30 logged dives you should not participate in a liveaboard! Depending on the route, you should also have at least the AOWD or CMAS **.
In addition, you should not dive on a Marine Park Reef with less than 50 logged dives. The Marine Park areas would be: Brothers Islands, Daedalus, Rocky and Zabargad Island. Below the AOWD or CMAS ** certification, participation *may* even be excluded! Nevertheless, the team of M / Y Charlotte knows, not every diver with 50 dives is considered experienced! Our team has sufficient experience to allow you to consult and the appropriate advice, the safe diving and a liveaboard safari!
Please also note that night dives as well as swimming and snorkelling are prohibited in the Marine Park areas!
Therefore, please speak to us if you should be unsure, which route is the right one for you or whether a liveaboard is suitable for you at all!
A small overview and inspiration help on the different route options with the M / Y Charlotte, you can see now below. If your desired route is not listed here, please let us know because this is just an overview of the possible standard routes!
– North Tiran Tour, from / to Hurghada
– Fury Shoals Tour (Sataya), from / to Marsa Alam – Port Ghalib
– St Johns Tour, from / to Marsa Alam – Port Ghalib
Marine Park Areas
– Brothers, possible from / to different ports!
– Nord Brothers combination, possible from / to different ports!
– Daedalus Fury Shoals combination, from / to Marsa Alam – Port Ghalib
– Brothers Daedalus Elphinstone Tour, from / to different ports possible, in normal case from / to Marsa Alam – Port Ghalib
– Rocky Zabargad St. John’s Tour, from / to Marsa Alam – Port Ghalib